The Best "DIY Dryer Sheets" For The Cleanest, Freshest Laundry
There are few things better than opening the dryer to clean, warm, fresh-smelling laundry. I don't know if it's the satisfaction of crossing one item off the old "to-do list" or whether it's the refreshing scent that pours out of the dryer as you unload the clothes into the laundry basket. Whatever it may be, I've put together a quick little "DIY" so that you can make your own, custom-scented dryer sheets easily, cost-efficiently and in the comfort of your own home.
Supplies you're going to need:
- A jar with a lid (Mason Jar's work great)
- White Vinegar (1 Fluid Cup)
- 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Fabric Pieces (cut as many as you'd like - I suggest using 10-15 pieces)
- Place your fabric pieces in the jar
- Pour your white vinegar into the jar and add your essential oils (15-20 drops)
- Close the lid securely
- Shake your mixture vigorously for 30-60 seconds
- Leave your jar of DIY Dryer Sheets beside your dryer and use 2-4 with each load of laundry.
Leave a comment
Also in News
Make sure you get your skin ready for your escape well before you start packing your bags! If you are fortunate enough to be escaping the winter weather for warmer and sunnier days this spring, then you must read on for some dry skin treatment tips to keep you safe and gorgeous in the sun from head to toe.
Not only do you need to pack up all of your shorts and bathing suits for upcoming spring break sunny destination getaways you also need to get your face, body and hair (often overlooked!) all ready for every stage of sun exposure.
As an indie natural beauty entrepreneur, I care deeply about sustainability both within my business and personal life. I have been implementing many initiatives to be more sustainable and to educate consumers about the role they play in the environment and the sustainability of the earth. In fact, caring about the environment has been a business value since our inception in 2014 and last year I made it my personal mission to try to switch all of our packaging to a more sustainable option. Find out why you need to start caring more!