There are few things better than opening the dryer to clean, warm, fresh-smelling laundry. I don't know if it's the satisfaction of crossing one item off the old "to-do list" or whether it's the refreshing scent that pours out of the dryer as you unload the clothes into the laundry basket. Whatever it may be, I've put together a quick little "DIY" so that you can make your own, custom-scented dryer sheets easily, cost-efficiently and in the comfort of your own home.
Supplies you're going to need:
- A jar with a lid (Mason Jar's work great)
- White Vinegar (1 Fluid Cup)
- 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Fabric Pieces (cut as many as you'd like - I suggest using 10-15 pieces)
- Place your fabric pieces in the jar
- Pour your white vinegar into the jar and add your essential oils (15-20 drops)
- Close the lid securely
- Shake your mixture vigorously for 30-60 seconds
- Leave your jar of DIY Dryer Sheets beside your dryer and use 2-4 with each load of laundry.