- Shop All
- Body Part
- Skin Concern
- Subscription Boxes
- Gift Cards
Camping and cottaging are popular pastimes for family and friends to gather over the summer months, but it’s hard to protect yourself safely against the bugs and the sun.
As the sun and bugs become more prominent in the coming months, it’s important to protect your primary barrier against harm – your skin.
These lightly (yet amazingly) scented products offer protection from bugs and burns for yourself and your loved ones WITHOUT harmful chemicals!
1) Body Butter: Sun Protection and Burn Treatment
- The Coconut oil and Shea butter are natural ingredients that offer low levels of SPF to help protect your skin from solar rays. But be sure to use extra sun screen after applying the body butter, especially during lengthy sun exposure or if you’re going to be near water.
Life happens and sometimes you might become burned after laying in the sun with some friends, even if you’ve used skin protection.
- Coconut oil, Shea butter and Sweet Almond Oil in the body butter help to heal the skin’s surface after sun exposure without blocking in the heat and making the burn worse.
- Our Body Butter will also help seal in moisture to help aid dry skin and soothe any bug bites or rashes from the outdoors.
2) Bug Spray – Natural Ingredients, But Powerful Results!
- Not only does this spray smell AMAZING (if we do say so ourselves), but it offer’s a natural protection against bugs and bites without harmful DEET.
- Since it is a natural mixture of essential oils and ingredients that repel bugs, it is safe for use on infants/toddlers and animal companions.
- The ingredients also offer the skin with a natural moisturizing and it won’t leave you feeling sticky with an unwavering need to shower. And a bonus is that it smells great and fresh!
Comes with an easy-to-carry mesh bag!