Day Cream - "Kiss Me Everyday" Daily Hydration 60g
Every face needs a moisturizer, yes even oily ones! But don't fret. Our Kiss Me Everyday Daily Hydration face cream is a naturally luxurious, yet light whipped texturized daytime moisturizer that features natural sun protection from red raspberry seed oil (but still wear your sunscreen daily please!). It also contains a synergistic blend of plant butters/oils and essential oils to encourage the skins' natural vitality, reduce the signs of aging and to slow down further damage from the elements, naturally.
WHY I WILL LOVE THIS:
There are so many reasons you need this in your life, but below we have listed the top ones for you.
- It is like a big drink of water for your face every day!
- It is soft and silky feeling on your face and neck with a light whipped texture allowing it to be worn comfortably alone or under makeup.
- Contains red raspberry seed oil which provides natural sun protection, giving your skin a protective boost when combined with broad spectrum sunscreen (strongly advised).
- Contains a beta-carotene-rich ingredient, mango butter. This is a safer, plant-based carotenoid, that won’t cause the red, burning, flaky side effects of retinol but still yield the same benefits of retinol to help with wrinkle reduction, smoothing fine lines, and a more radiant appearance.
- It smells divine. Your face will thank you and your calm mind will too!
WHO NEEDS THIS:
All skin types, women and men, mature skin (40+) ~ ranging from normal, dry, oily and combination. Those that like to treat their skin to high quality, natural plant based skincare products without the high price that comes with spa brands.
WHAT'S IN IT:
Chamomile Water, Shea butter, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Tocopherol (Vit E) oil, Red Raspberry oil, Calendula oil, Emulsifier, Preservative, Essential Oils (Frankincense, Myrrh, Indian Sandalwood, Rose Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Lavender Essential Oil.
OUR FACIAL RITUAL TIP:
It is recommended to apply additional broad spectrum mineral sunscreen for UV protection while indoors and outdoors. This is not a broad spectrum sunscreen and should not be used as such.
Best used on moist skin (we like just splashing cold water on our face in the morning!) and after using our Rose Chamomile Facial Tonic and Rosehip Facial Serum as part of a morning skincare ritual. You may apply sunscreen and/or makeup on top of this daytime moisturizer with nice, smooth results.